Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Impetigo Faster

- My name is Sergio, and I am a driver ...



Things do not always go as expected ... and that is something that makes me very badly.
For (poor) nature, I tend to be a driver in almost every sense of the word.
Sometimes, I can not bear not just the idea of \u200b\u200bnot being able to walk checking the operation of something, or failing to make constant notes on what happens with this or that project (I think there is a bit of my compulsion to write .)

When something goes as planned, I despair, I get frustrated, I feel bad, I get angry (regularly) with myself.
I can spend the night (s) whole (s) thinking about how to fix something (I'm nocturnal creature that deserves a separate post) and I'm good ... regularly, by morning and my mind is in a different order.

This situation can be extended to not support my things with other names (but usually derived from the first): mediocrity, apathy, do things the "either as is" ... and that I am involved right now.

few weeks ago, I used to have, for one of the many things I do, a team that, although I have never considered excellent, made him encouragement.

De unos dias para aca muchas cosas han estado saliendo mal en mi... emocional, física e intelectualmente me siento mal, incompleto, pero sobre todo fuera de control.
No se que voy a hacer con todo eso... ¿que opina usted, amable lector?

¿Es usted también un controlador?
o, ¿De plano le vale madres lo que pasa a su al rededor?.
¿Como se le hace para que a uno le valga madres (aunque sea un poco y en ocasiones) lo que pasa a su alrededor?.

Nos leemos pronto gente.

0 comments:

Post a Comment