Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Raid Flea Bomb Reviews

Prevention - Dog Bites

These Marco Antonio Enriquez-Ominami in an interview with the newspaper La Nación of September 19, 2004.
http://www.lanacion.cl/p4_lanacion/antialone.html?page=http://www.lanacion.cl/p4_lanacion/site/artic/20040918/pags/20040918175242.html Here is a person who has the audacity to candidates for President of the Republic of Chile.

"I dislike the week of the Chilean" - What would be the biggest feature of the Chilean? - Love that nasty flag and emblem that is shocking and national symbols. worst thing is the love for the Chilean. Chileans before Chileans are classist, racist, fascist, sexist, cynical and after the seventh definition, we Chileans. - You go to some inn? - A no. I go by opportunism and utilitarianism when it comes to campaigning. In an inn see only votes, the rest seems to me a stack of cured. What eateries have invented, is' eat shit and have fun. "
"You know, the frog or ssshileno dilemma. - I'm a lot more French, I'm much more Parisian. I think Chilean , I am in transit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment