Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Blueprints For A Dune

fears about fears

warning: Paragraphs concerning mega-cockroach.

three cockroaches killed last night. of the Big Ones that have wings and they even have to open the doors to go to places. until the second, I had treated me well macho, with eventual cries of disgust and rudeness recreation, but effectively killed. the quarrel was with the third, who was in a somewhat inaccessible and very high.
was not efficient, it was not macho, because he was afraid that the bitch was agreed that I had wings and fly to escape the rain of insecticide.
so, as in Song of the law, I was slowly killing him (joke noventero!). The mistake was not doing it quickly, because as he lay dying, the filth raised his head !!!!!!! The turned around to various places and then I lost all composure and screamed, jumped, kicking and even when her pussy ran also ran to hide.
a couple of cowards, only the biggest coward was scandalous. seemed like the cockroach that I was going to kill me. supremacy of the insecticide finally asserted itself and I, with all the horror of the world, tears in his eyes and a tremendous feeling sick, I went the other way, forget about it.


paragraphs end cockroach. -----



ten years ago, a little more when I was a callow young woman was alone in the house and two bastards got a steal. feón was an assault, threats and other filthy, this time it really scared me much, I made it more or less marked. after that I never again to trust strangers addicts entering my home by force. after that time they got more thieves, sometimes, through windows, while there was no one, and just as we had to reach the counting of the damage of the Holocaust ... (another joke noventero!).
the thing is that I have and the respect that target people, and to target people while I am alone. well, about two hours ago I discovered a bastard trying to break the bars of the window down to get a steal, I could not scare me as a little girl around and mourn bitterly and in silence. as two tears, then put on Facebook.
obviously not mourn me as a little girl started as I saw it. as I saw it, he shouted to do fart, my mighty voice. obviously when you shouted a bearded alpha male like myself, and in all its right as I was madrearte gives you miedito, invent any excuse and running sales.
is what made the thief in question, argued that he had been a ball and that was looking for. obviously first looked across the field next door, then around the small courtyard of the house and of course found it, wanted to go to see if we were inside. the ball. of the house.
again, scared us both, but I did not demonstrated until I went with some friends and tearful relatives. also when I refused to bathe because "what if they get to the house while I shower?!
is a fear that not be shown, like dogs.

about three or four days, on the street I saw my ex lejecitos. the important, the only one of my exes to talk to him no longer. the only one I ever wept well and seriously, the only why I felt that the world is ending, the one for which I felt helpless little one in front of the pain.
the only one I loved and the only one (except maybe one that almost was not worth) that I do not want.
and that makes it a good finish and stayed more or less on good terms, but seeing her so unexpectedly, gave me all the fear in the world. I turned aside to avoid passing near it.
do not know why I did it, but I did not go with her. maybe I was afraid to talk to me, especially because these days bring a rump taaaaaaaaaaan face ... well since I have finished the viejazo as four times and the bitch is just too pretty. but the nice thing is worth dick when you have a funky soul (Which she does).
maybe I was afraid I would not say hello, my pride would suffer, especially considering that it already had passed me and I was not walking by checking or sending text messages or adding to facebook stupid (Which she did. Twice.)
maybe I was afraid that ruffled so many attacks and then I held no regret.
perhaps only dwarfs I'm afraid I do not know.

the thing is that these three fears (which, of course, I know there are more but I have to go to work), the more irrational is that. to it. because I will always remember, and well because I do not want in someone. increasingly important as a starting point I half, but never completely disappears.


good, I find her lost sometimes trying to enter the house to steal a ghost cockroach aside.

yes, I am afraid of ghosts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment