Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gumball Cyst Under Armpit

And you, what would you do?

I think most of you know I work in public radio. When you do radio has to search to no watering, and must be documented, and information regarding how to write, creating music, creating, and so on.
has long recommended me a site, that of Radialistas Passionate Passionate and . A group of broadcasters (radio people who do), who lives in Ecuador, but whose service reaches all corners of Latin America (or should get, at least).
This site has since radioclips that can be downloaded and programmed by any station, because they are supporters of the left copy as well as consultancy services in technical, production and research.
the morning reading a note that said the first gay couple have received your credit Infonavit. And I remembered the following radioclip about a person who presents a situation in which rent to a homosexual couple an apartment, and I would like to share the script, which also has three possible conclusions to the problem (for those who have a problem with that.) I'd like to read it and share their own opinion of you (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment