Friday, February 11, 2011

Black Tie With Dark Shirt

m & m's + s & m

"where satan is,
in the world of horror,
female genitals Are Likely To Be nearby"
-cj

clover

that does not really have much to do with my post, but needed to leave some clue, if I convert to Satanism, why did ... and how desperate I was to find out there. not true, I'm Not That Into genitals (all puns Intended).

recently finished reading a book about sadomasochism. n_n cartoons had
I read most public transport (not out loud because it is written in English and I'm very insecure about my pronunciation of the vowels, I get very British), so I read it almost always distracted by multiple factors, including loud music, violent braking or sharp turns that made me repegármele the user or the seat next (usually unintentionally), as well as the occasional high school students who were climbing (to someone of 20 years are allowed to see a high school girl ... as I have 40, I can see two when I choose). What I distracted, however, was the case this very explicit cartoons of having the book (n_n). had to be covering the pages of artwork with the police section of the newspaper office is always to appear normal.

the book is full of interesting ideas, but the truth among so many distractions, my bad memory and my ability to understand leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenta (I only just realized that fall nicole kidman and her sons were the ghosts of Virginia Woolf), I can only repeat three or four premises of the Cool.
only truth. referred to outrun outrun the pain means to the pleasure, simply for the fact that we have bodies that are experiencing only one or the other. is, or are open to receive them, or none.
is pretty elementary, so is their relationship with sex. pain and violence (in the sense of momentum, intensity and strength, not to harm) are not something you can remove the sexual act without any results to be a great time to boring:

accept that aggression is an inherent aspect of sexuality, that can be removed and an ingredient that is not 'evil' and strange.
eroticism and passion are stifled under the prescribed image of a sexuality that is harmonious, fair, with regards to the couple, and delicate ...

I started to check my limited experience, and I agreed. I took more than five minutes and review the three times I've been with a woman and as two I've been with a woman other than myself.
although I have never made the case that the ropes, handcuffs, whips (my relationships are more inclined submission flogging and emotional, but that's a topic for next year's post), I have noticed a penchant always biting and being bitten. then there are no scratches because of bad references that rain does not cut the nails, I do not know why.

there's something tickling (they are like tickle, right?, I do not remember) and his desire that borders on the painful, as there are pains that occur suddenly and tickled. and not just 'down there', but in general.

but that the nibble is very basic. is cool, but basic.
'm not saying go today buy me a whip, handcuffs and a leather mask, but I just thought that maybe I'm more willing to experiment a little more pain than I thought (not because uffffffffffffffffff pleasure, how much pleasure I had, how awful) .

after all, what good is having this skin so soft that I have if I will not give permission for the girls to scratch and make cartoons, or do I want this back strong and well-formed if I will not let they come and me rihanna sombrillazos grip.

Just A Thought.

I say. the truth is that I will be sitting my whole life, getting fatter watching TV and eating m & m's generic and cheap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment