Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wwe Create Your Own Title

I'm looking at your girlfriend and what ...

She is one of the prettiest girls I know. Not only is it pleasing to the eye, it shines a good vibe. Is one of those girls who is always smiling, not because it's silly, but it still life, humanity, animal and plant give courage to be happy. When listening to music, close your eyes and follow the notes with his hands and arms. Smoke because it says it is not a vice, but a good habit of being human.
daily interaction with a coworker his (her) and no is blind, not dumb, he loved her. Some time later told me she was with a photographer and things just were in open friendship.
I believed him.

In the Cultural Center we are putting together, we had sushi for visitors. Nerdest Not only was there, but also a couple of Austrians was back on my ranch, which is the Xellif ranch as well. After a while more people came. One of those people who came, a very pretty girl, who after having children, getting married and the whole thing, he knew that theirs, yours are women. The fact is that the girl departed, quezque chelas was on, and did not return ...
When asked for her, another girl of the people who came to the end (go back to the previous paragraph if you do not remember) said that his guy had spoken. For this I already knew that the morra if someone was not going to be a kid, because although it seems morra dude, well, never going to be ...
After 20 minutes we said he had been with his girl, and the safest thing was that it did not return ...

morra Stalker to the first mentioned, I had several photos with a nice girl just as she, and both had short hair, very feminine both. I realized that in reality 'the photographer' was 'the photographer' ...

I know that tradition is to be nose and morra and a bitch, but that's no longer the case for a long, long time. I do not understand why we complicate the existence of gender by changing love of another person, especially when it may cost him a john to get to the place where he is, and who is evading the faces of fuchi or morbid awakening in others when go together and holding hands.

If I went with a morra, I would not want them to say I'm a dude. And I think it is time we begin to put gender, without this we are ashamed, and prevent people to do it, because although they would jump, all I could hop on the couple referred to, are their hands or their tongues and their genitals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment