Friday, March 11, 2011

How To Untwist A Colon

're (probably) doing it wrong

-rain ...
-send.
-I adore.

kissing, touching, silence (which possibly was waiting for him to return the compliment of course ... Which of course Did not Happen). kisses.

-rain ...
-send.
- do you like?

shit ... I am very educated. Know who else in the medium responds sexual encounter 'send' when you speak? and I said 'send you, Miss' at first because I was not sure that the person in question was, in fact, a lady, and second because it was too much talking.
other hand, I do not like lying. I do not like and do not know (lie). but I do not like being a bitch, so do not have the courage to answer that not much, much less let you know that those types of questions, especially in these circumstances, is a turnoff.
is, to have unsafe sex with someone are exceptionally obese brides, or sex with oneself. insecurity is not does well to anyone meeeeenos it is completely unfounded.

I took the turn to the question and gave him to understand that if I did not like would not have been doing what we did. now that I think, possibly in part spoke to alcohol. if I did not like much ... anyway, until it seemed as ...

-insurance
am not going to greet me.
-yes I'll say hello ...
(did I say that I am well educated, wtf)
-insurance or know my name ...
-clear that I know. If you are a girl named xxxxxxxxx.

miraculously I managed. clear that the next day I could not remember the name, but nothing that is not paying attention to fix the conversation of others. anyway, more insecurities.

and do not know what was worse, insecurities or grab and confidence.
between his repeated "do not bite me, bitch" (that is, I would stop biting until I ask for favor and no profanity, education at all!) And its fine and intelligent comment on the conditions where was my body (that is, it came to me, a princess, with that 'you're either wet'), I began to regret a little that was happening.

first sought to tell him something that flatter. and was not going to happen.
then tried to defend their safety. I think so I left it alone.
also tried, it seems, this thing called "dirty talk".

here is a comic of a Soft World referring to issue from another perspective. very good, I could not include it because it is out of position Nama everything.

the truth I also did not find much meaning to such statements, unless they try it scene from The L Word in which the girl guerita ago humidity reference to Bette (Jennifer Beals). I confess that (almost) always be grateful for any information concerning the genitals of Jennifer Beals.

anyway, neither of us was material to the l word. even for the l word real. even for ... I do not know, not as graceful.

back to the awkwardness ... later offered me oral sex but say that using a phrase not heard since high school.
expressions of my 50 teens. please. also asked if I wanted . What did you answer?, "" Yes please "? too complimentary even for me.

not know if it's me. I know that in part was the unfortunate talk of the girl in question, the truth I doubt that anyone would like that kind of talk. I do not know if there is something wrong with me, that is, if I take awkward inside. as Michael Cera, but a woman and a little more hot.

not know. anyway, that was the episode that marked my retirement sex.


0 comments:

Post a Comment