Friday, March 4, 2011

Opalescence Gel Expire

a small percentage of my frustrations

I'd like a perversion which consisted of paying attention to public toilets to hear the time when women are cleaned. after urination, the other is just gross.
maybe my kidneys are in better shape because it would take a lot of water to increase my trips to the bathroom.

I would start to walk around with a married dude and make you love me to convince him to do a threesome with his wife. and then ditched.
but the wife was hot. he did not.
couples do not like where the dude is all ugly and all hot Weya.
remind me of my significant relationships. dude i was the equivalent, of course.

I would ever do that to give and not look into the eyes of the people I was giving or not giving a drink to bottle / cup / mug / can / cup / ashtray to see if it's true what seven years of bad sex.
be very bad, whatever you want, but they are seven years of guaranteed sex. of Perdis.
is also sex with me, It Can not Be That Bad.

I would return to teach at university and use my hot teacher status, young (increasingly less), intelligent and funny to get drugs (free), sex (with a student) and / or ruin your life someone.

but
no.
deep down is more concerned with keeping more or less sane perversions have easily satisfied.
deep down do not have to give priority to my penchant for not having sex with ugly dudes (rather than myself.)
it is no secret that I can have a drink in hand without giving it a shot, or I'll never be able to offer without giving the drink later. My asshole
and ethics if it interferes with my plans of being a bad teacher.

someday.
meantime, the most exciting moments of my life will continue to enter consisting of Sanborn's only wear perfume batman. that neither smells so good. smells like bat.

'm bored ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment