Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cleaning Jordan 1 Patent

Fwd: Plan 2011 - Merry Christmas

From: Juan Miguel Mendoza
Date: December 23, 2010 1:58:48 GMT-03: 00
To:
Subject: Plan 2011 - Merry Christmas

Hello friends and partners,

We're in December, dates very special and the perfect time to take the time to design the 2011.

Let me share with you something I learned directly from Jim Rohn and have done consistently for more than 14 years, which helped me in my career Herbalife and in my life personal.

Every December when the year ends I take the time to sit and reflect on some important issues. Here I make a summary, I'm sure you can help yourself and many people in your organization.

I take a block of sheets of writing paper and do the following exercise:

1) I make a list of all the important areas of my business and personal life.
- Health. Weight, exercise.
- Family, relationship, time.
- Attitude, emotions, focus.
- Savings
-
Income - Expenditure
- Properties
- Herbalife Business. (Royalties, how many diamonds, the first few lines tab, first few lines sup)
- Skills I want or need to acquire.
- Goals and projects. Travel.
... and some others.

2) I see as I am in each of these areas. I try to be specific.

3) View as really want to be in all these areas. MAKE A LIST OF GOALS IN EACH AREA. Then next to each goal you get 1,3,5,7 or 10 depending if I want to achieve in 1,3,5,7,10 years. This part is very exciting and gives lots of inspiration.

4) I make a plan to help me improve, move forward and achieve the goals, especially those of 1 year.

5) complete my annual agenda of activities, trips, phone calls, meetings and important sights.

6) I make a list of distractions that keep me from what I want, also the stories and excuses that I put myself and prevent my life as I have decided and designed.


Entering full in the field of business.

The most important thing is to identify what level of activity and numbers need to advance the construction of your royalties and organization.

"Deciding the next level in royalties"

I need to know;

- many first lines may qualify Tab?

- How many different lines can tab to the next level of the marketing plan?

- many first I have and how many lines I need?

- How many new lines must first recruit per month?

- I want to add many new supervisors in a year?

- How I can have a sales plan to recruit?

- How I can support more intelligent and efficient people in the group that wants to move to the next level?

"Based on this I make the adjustments and decisions are made and the agenda of the annual plan"

The most important thing to grow in these areas of the business is "UP CALL" especially the call to increase business opportunity and the support system, meetings and events.

are you doing to constantly call people? as you increase the call?

As increasing the call to sell more which helps me to recruit more and bring more people in my group to the events?

convene more the club - CONVENE MEETING TO PRESENT THE OPPORTUNITY OF BUSINESS - Call to the system.

The year 2011 may be undoubtedly the best year of our Herbalife business throughout the region, is the year of the 5 billion that Mark Hughes always visualized and shared with us.

Here are 7 tips to putting them into practice consistently will make the job easier.

1 - keep a diary of activities per week. Be specific about each business, personal, family, business, appointments, meetings, HOM, calls, etc ... no time for everything, the key is to ORGANIZE.

2 - increase the numbers and have faith in you'll have results, seeding, harvest and reap what you sow (Jim Rohn)

3 - Surround yourself with the right people, get together with the right people, people who inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals and are a good example to follow. Beware of negative perfectionists and know-it-all, do not be stealing time or energy.

4 - FEEDING YOUR HEAD CONSTANTLY. Read books and listen to CDs constantly. Success is a matter of mentality.

5 - Watch what you eat, make the products is the base but you have to take care of the food. Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle.

6 - FUN, happiness and attitude are daily decisions regardless of temporary circumstances. It is not what happens is as you decide to feel with what happens.

7 - Decide what you want, and commit to do so.

wish that 2011 be the year you decide it is for you, health, prosperity, joy and your next pin.

Merry Christmas!

Juan Miguel Mendoza

0 comments:

Post a Comment