Friday, December 10, 2010

Marriage Card Short Phrases

slippered path, Casi Divas part 1

where you realize how one of the most confusing questions that have actually made their first contacts lluviecito remember with homosexuality and the event would mark life lifetime (yes, as is)

last week a girl asked me how long I'm gay. I thought about telling the story of when I bit the lesbian who had been subjected to radioactive experiments and gave me my superpower. or of the vampire who bit my neck (yes, I like bites) and made me bite (yes, I like bites) and the exchange of blood was bitten and became one of its kind. and I her of mine, people with high cholesterol.
or lesbian zombie, my favorite.
I could have told any of those stories of bites, but fearing that he wanted to see what it was all arguendo and asked me to bite her (that day I did not want to bite anyone), I decided to tell the real story.

I'm gay just because the circumstances I have skirted it. is that on one occasion, when he still was not gay and was walking with a group of friends perfectly bugas, someone asked where we were going, and someone else came up with the fine response to where to target the slipper. Immediately, I pointed to the spot where I wanted to go.
by slipper did not, really, I did only because it was clear that nobody else will have to decide where. I do. I wanted to go to the bench where he passed the girl that I liked.

from that time I was forging my reputation as a flip-flop and, as I mentioned in my previous post , by dint of becoming evocations went in a thong, fledged.

surely this girl asked me wanted a fascinating history of this style. obviously it is not counted. partly because it was loud, partly because he was too drunk and tired to carry on a conversation so long.

just told him that since I started to like people, I like a girl.

first was in kindergarten, I hardly agree, although it was recently. is among the first memories I have of me outside my house, the family environment. I think, for that is kindergarten. development of skills and stuff.
as I went to start developing my skill lesbian.

I liked a boy, it was called Abel. mensito and had face was dark and straight.
but I liked a girl named soul. Had legs!
is not true! ie, it had legs but I noticed that-_-'

had his face all pretty, seemed wrist. looked like a good girl, pretty. white, white and chapetitos.

never spoke to either, because he was also starting to develop my skills creep that stalkea Nama.
never told anyone that I liked a girl, it was also beginning to develop my skills closet. at that age do not think I've had a lot of moral conscience (not long before I woke up on the street dress to show off, singing, which brought no panties).
Mochito
was not then. just do not think I would have thought that there was also the attraction of girl to girl.

hardly remember what happened, I probably got one of those pedas superb and I lost consciousness and when I awoke, I was in second, with another teacher and a group of children and a different room. was the same kindergarten but never returned to see abel or soul. soul, which indeed she had the face of mensita.

second I had my first experience with one of those women known as tease. those who come to one or let a just approach to leave suddenly when mensen is more confident, comfortable and / or excited.
speak of a time in my life where, of course, there was a lot of malice. the girl, whose name was Paola, of course, I did not like or little.
although I must confess that at that time I lived a little confused ... I liked the poodle cofcof tax evader known as cofcofcof Laureano Brizuela.

good history with this girl started the day I joined the group in which I was. we were all seated in a semicircle facing the blackboard and reached. was dark and chubby-cheeked, with little hair straight. the teacher introduced us and told him to sit. paola ignored it. took the chair which was free and put it next to me.
I felt special. we were friends of those who go everywhere together I think anything more about three days. one day, out of nowhere, not only was with me at recess, but they ignored me. and it was with another girl who I do not know who it was but it sure was not as special as I u_u

thereafter, and paola full responsibility for it, I have a fixation on women who treat me badly and if I file miraculously a relationship with someone, living in constant fear that the third day I leave for another girl less special.

is all that I remember my jotez in kindergarten. Well, that and the failure that was when I chose to be on guard.
oh, and I had to be prerequisite to gain access, for once, to disguise in one of those festivals of spring (I looked ridiculous) and yet I let my perennial masculinity came on top of my budding womanhood.


hint: notice the perky with open legs and arms slightly away from the torso, as if looking suit, challenging the photographer sure ... "What I see, dude! Yes, I know that I is holding a headless body but I am not afraid, and why!"

good thing is that I never mensita face.

good enough for today. in the next installment, my primary joterías. stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment