Friday, December 17, 2010

What Do The Colors On The Beaded Bracelet Mean??

the path of the slipper, part 2

as in all families of lineage, I saved a while in my home, learning good manners, embroidery, playing piano, cooking and all that you need to learn any respectable lady. Then came the time of enrollment in primary and sent me with my green mochilota to try their luck in society.

the early years do not remember much. I remember a boy asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and told her no because on occasion he had heard from my aunt that no one questioned that. maybe without that influence would have been a full-fledged buguita, but it do not even mourn ..., they say.

I also remember that there was a boy I liked, was called Juan Carlos. or John Paul. I do not know what happened to him, I think he became pope or something.

bugamente everything was normal until I switched groups. mid-course put me into a room where I knew no one. I met there. to that girl that I love from second grade to fifth semester as prep. in college I still found it a few times and I was all wrong.

brunette, tall, slim and with a beautiful smile.

clear in second grade was not all that. was perhaps a warning, but not all that, when people measured in second grade?, "a meter?," 1.50? this is not high.
anyway ... at that age was one of those girls who innocently touch you, you fit the headset and you say, 'well I like most "(after you fixed it [the crown]), and leave you with a big smile and a fool.

"so I like more." so I said, I swear. in 19 or 20 years I have not been forgotten. obviously to say she was like "so you look less rump", but gently. but to me, I've always been very literal, made me feel things. How he liked a girl?

so also could you liked girls.
ah, well then I liked it.
it and I never had another idea of \u200b\u200bwhat it was called but a trip to Disney got into the cart with me and was cachetoncita and had tupecito as star ( there a pattern here ).
them and another shorty, skinny and small nose they always let me play the hanged. indeed, about a month ago I saw in the food court of a mall and it is quééééééééééééééé!! has the type of juliette lewis, but not look like tom hanks. and young, of course, like me.
I should have come to play a pike.
maybe I would not be single. or free.


I liked them and several others, some of which do not even remember, but I remember the method I had to know if I liked them or not. if he could imagine giving a kiss, I liked. to stage was predestined and everything. that there was a small fence along the esplanade. me if I could sit-in that wall kissing the other girl, I liked.
I never imagined kissing a child.

already larger, the method was obviously changing. not only was no longer a small fence, but was later ... if I could imagine fondling a girl, so I liked it then, if I visualized fajando with, then, if we imagine taking, and later, if we imagine a lot of time sleeping together. I know I'm in love when we imagine fighting and screaming in public, but it is now, and the primary has nothing to do.

was a good time to quietly enjoy the girls, and without hiding anything, without seeking anything.
from there was not much more than just photos ... around there is where I am hanging to which hanged, and the chutzpah to lucerito I have a picture with Goofy, but then I can not even interested.
that it is that I adjusted the headband.

for her I would die as nobody, ever, in high school. and secondary, as was a little older, there indeed was looking a little more, and I did my tricks to make her a hug.
but in high school, and this was on the primary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment