Monday, April 18, 2011

Age Of Empire Rise Of Rome Full Installation

You and me. Another B

If we were social networks, twitter, and I'd be your hi5.
simpson If we were, you'd be Bart and Milhouse me.
if free, you'd García Márquez and I Cuauhtémoc Sánchez.
If we were hotels, I would be one way and your one of five stars.
If we were cars, you'd be a Mazda and I have a '94 tsuru.
If we were food, your crepes and I'd garnachas.
If we were clothes, zara and me you'd be a pirate hollister.
If we were listening you'd be an opera and I Ricardo Arjona.
In matters of film, you'd be one of Kubrick and I an Adam Sandler comedy.
If we were friends, you'd be Ross and I Russ.
If we milk you'd be Svelty or lala and I would be giving away in the DIF.
If we were a status to fb to you 10 likes and would eliminate me for my ideas.
You are a fav or a unfollow retweet and I safe.
If we cereal, you'd be Frosted Cheerios and me.
If we were phones, you'd be an iPhone and I one of those nokias with bulb.
If we were two and a Half Men, Charlie and I'd be your brother.
cities If we were you would be London and I Chapala. You
courier new and I am the default Arial.
You're the truth and I'm lying.
And despite everything I am, what I was and what I, and all that you are and what you become, you were near me, I kissed your lips, caressed your back and never forget. There will be a blackout. There will be a face unnamed, will be the face of nostalgia, a beautiful face indeed.
Love begins when you start looking for excuses to stop going out on a Saturday night, so at least for me is, I do not make excuses and you swear you would not rather be with anyone else.
Despite knowing that it is not mutual, I do not mind being your plate the second table, even third. Or ask me to go.
And life is divided between those who find you a lovely romantic gesture and those that you are pathetic, hopefully you're the first guy ... And I have some assurance that you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment