Monday, April 18, 2011

Hamilton Beach Microwave Hb-p90d23al

inspired by you.

"Your body next to me, your mind was very far.

"At least I have complete certainty that I will not lie. You do not have that certainty.

-Seeking a rationale for the pathos of this feeling is not reciprocated to be intensifying. She is my karma.

"I woke up and saw his face, and I thought I was dreaming

-will rebuild my memories and replace the faces of those women in the past on your face, your hands will be yours

"You are the path to the impossible, hopeful and pessimistic omen at the same time. Pain are built a beautiful face.


-And if you said this life Is not good enough, i would Give my world to lift you up ♪
(Smooth-Santana feat. Rob Thomas)


- You're beautiful, you're confusing, you're Illogical, you're amazing ♪
(Empty space-Lifehouse)



"If God made all women like you, start to believe in Him

"My time is divided 50% to think of you and 50% on twitter what I think of you.

-Para mi existen dos tipos de mujeres en el mundo: TÚ... y todas las demás.

-If Bowie sang about the man who sold the world, ill write about the girl who brought my love. With her freckles and her beauty.


-Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face?
(Do you realize?- Flaming Lips)


-I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned ♪
(Such Great Heights- Postal Service)



-Y no reaches the breeze today, pushing you to where I am, requires more than a hurricane, a sort of great flood.
(Kite-Bersuit)


-twitter like until I go out of fashion, the nacos RIEF stop to America and make a series funnier than Seinfeld.


-I do not care if you really care as long as you do not go.
(Lovefool-The Cardigans)


"I liked going to follow until you twitts
10.000

" I am not of those who keep memories but if I did have saved the first loggerhead you bought me.
(Note: it was a delicious Indian. My alcoholism thanks you, my love.)


"Maybe after a thousand chances, I do it well.



  1. Swear that although too long, I think at the moment I met you.
  2. jealousy until I have thought that someone else can remember loved.
  3. When I'm around you I'm happy, I want you to remember anyone.
  4. I swear that I did not understand why you see me fascinated.

(Swear-Ely Guerra. )



"I remember when I asked stroking" to all play well? " I stayed quiet as he remembered. (Cont)
"I said no and said" I suspect you're lying to me again. "




"And he sighed in his sleep.



-looked drops illuminated by lightning, and every time she breathed, sighed, and every time I thought, I thought of you.
(Pedro Paramo Juan Rulfo)


-T want a poetic form, and I can t just want a platonic way. If you love me, I become what I am all



-And i keep chasing freedom, and i keep feeling lonely, and i dont want Commitment. And i keep choosing emptyness INSTEAD pain.



"To me it is very difficult to be in a relationship, I look for defects, excuses. But being in love is I'm very good. (Cont)
-Meeting in Platonic beauty that does not compare with interpersonal relationships.
"My mental image of you is better than your image of the flesh.
"The beauty of platonic love is do not make dramas if they are unfaithful, I can fantasize about 5 at a time and no calls me.



-The timeless tragedy of love is to be dependent on independent persons.


"There are women all life, with any clothing or hairstyle, the way they look, they'll look beautiful.

"Your love you know you can not see your buttocks as something heavenly ..


- "a lie over and go to another room."


"That causes more problems, tell the truth or tell many lies I asked. No matter the problems, I'm friends with the truth, "he said.



"Life for me is divided into the times when I think I can do everything and where I have the certainty that there is nothing to be done.


"She hates the commercial cinema does not support the authors who write for selling ... And yet, listening to Lady GaGa.


"Why do you always see things end so intense?


"And it was the lord of the flowers and walked and cut the saw, and was already back.


"You have tattooed a big" FUCK IT "on the back.


-I dont want to feel like this, its not what i Planned at all.
(The Walk-Imogen Heap)


"The first time I saw you went to a concert, we take drugs, we kiss, we left antrum,
-and told all you were my girlfriend. (Clarification: I was very stoned)
"The second time I saw you asleep at your side and I did things I had not done with anyone else. Specific sexual SOMETHING.
"I think the third time I see you should get married, you say?
"I can say to someone dressed up as Elvis.
(Note: The third time we met, she took me to hospital at 3am. Rev. pretty hard not good things?)


"You are all forms of love, of suffering , madness. Would be needed to describe a thousand poets.


"There's a place called heaven and is beneath you.

-You make me want things that do not want to believe. "I love

malicious

" I love you with all my tweets.

"Give me another chance to give a good first impression.

"If I could retwittearte, reproduce, copy you, clone you.

"My twitt 2500 is for her, my first thought of the day as well.


"My biggest mistake was to go home instead of going to cave.



"The only difference between a fad and an eternal passion is that the caprice lasts a little more often .- Oscar Wilde.



-And you keep running, running away from me, But i wont chase you. I wont chase pain.

"I read everything you've ever written and cumplirte everything you've ever dreamed.

"You're better than a blot after 6 months of abstinence.
"You're better than an ice cold Cheve a sunny afternoon.
"You're better than my tweets trying to be romantic.

-Good luck with ur exams, i said. I dont need luck, luck is what u Need when u fall for someone with bipolar disorder. Indeed.


"I misunderstood.

"Life would be better if people PENIS more often scream and kiss in the subway no matter the gentlemen who see them.


-View freckles on your nose to fall asleep

"Your total lack of order and hygiene seem charming and sexy.

"She is so in love with herself.


"I was told that 1. have the best back I've seen. 2. conmadre kiss. 3. Best bite. 4. your skin is so soft
-5. 're super messed up. 6. cool dance well. 7. your eyes are so cute. 8. Your lips are so rich. 9. you're adorable.
-10. you are super bossy. 11. I know I've said, but you're super fucked up. 12. your laugh is adorable. -13. your voice too.
-14. clothing mother sees you. 15. here i go again .. you are so screwed up.



"I grabbed the hand with an old, get jealous, but they are kissing 10 people and to the tweet. Women.


And
. One can not say I'm not romantic ... and obsessive.

* All were written by me, except for those below the name of the song, and paragraph Pedro Páramo.



0 comments:

Post a Comment